We understand the gravity of the loss of opportunity due to disruptions with different industries. Looking at the seriousness of the issue and our commitment to bring convenience to our clients and uninterrupted operation at the workplace, we offer our Operations and Maintenance Services. Through this service, we not only maintain breakdowns but also help in preventive maintenance for any potential disruptions. We partner with our allies to deliver the complete O&M Services with Technical Expertise. We strive to fully understand clients’ business objective and develop a maintenance operation plan best suited to their needs for peak performance.
Services We Offer Are
- Maintenance of DG Sets
- Central plant operations
- HVAC systems and controls
- Electrical systems and equipment
- Fire alarm and life safety systems
- General building maintenance
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Electrical power system
- HVAC system
- Mechanical systems
- Water management
- Sundry maintenance services
- Fire safety equipment
- Inventory management
- Cost effective AMC for AC systems
- Annual maintenance of transformers & HT panels
- CNC machine maintenance
Through our services, we commit cost optimization by mapping the current costs and then implementing programs to reduce costs and equipment downtime. And also, through defining ‘Service Level Agreements’ on the parameters, such as equipment uptime, energy costs, etc. Thus we measure our service performance.
Prevention is better than cure!
Thermography as a tool for preventive maintenance is a fast, easy and reliable non-interruptive procedure, which we use if required and asked to prevent any disruption.
The visible effect of a Thermogram corresponds with the temperature at the location. We use this technology to measure and eliminate maintenance issues, i.e., predictive maintenance in R&D, Testing, Maintenance, Process Qualification, Energy Conservation, and in many other areas.
The technology also helps
- Predictive maintenance of plant machinery
- Preventive maintenance of equipment
- To identify electrical faults well in advance in a running plant to seize possibility of unwanted or forced breakdown
- Building maintenance such as moisture content to help leakage detection
- Upkeep of all electrical panels of a building like lifts, ups, generators, pumps, motors, lighting, leakages in AC compressor rooms, clean room applications, mainly drug storage areas, insulation temperature loss for chilled water, steam, thermal fluid, oil lines & piping’s, etc.
- Maintenance of heavy mechanical equipment, generator set, an engine coupled lifting equipment
As a customer-centric organization, we consider that our every client is different and has a different requirement, so we offer, customized solution for the maintenance needs.
We do this by
- Providing and maintaining proper & efficient engineering services at premises by deploying a sufficient number of trained, experienced and competent technical personnel.
- Carrying out day to day operations as well as monitoring of utility service equipment, recording all the parameters, assessing the data and initiating necessary actions depending on the analysis of records.
- Conducting effective inventory management with material requests, raised in advance and through necessary approvals.
- Maintaining Annual Maintenance Contract for some of the critical equipment along with coordination and monitoring with the contractors.
- Carrying out all scheduled maintenance required for the upkeep of the equipment